Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Post!!!!111

Well, it's high time that I started dumping some of this stuff out of my head.
One of the most frustrating things for me is hitting a problem and getting stuck whilst simultaneously remembering that this is both a challenge that I've faced both, and one that I've already done the hard yards solving - yet I can't remember the answer, and end up having to figure it out all over again.

I've also read from many sources that blogging is both good for the pysche (and who doesn't like a good vent now and then...and then... and then too!), and also that it improves wordpower as more practice goes into higher quality writing.

Consider this a well rounded experiment then, to see if any of this turns out to be true, and to see if I end up referring back to older posts is search of the ever elusive "ah HA!" moments.

Largely I expect this to be a private blog, without readership. I've chosen blogger.com on a whim; it was just quick and easy. Perhaps I'll self-host it in the future, although I can't imagine that there will be many benefits to be doing this, and frankly I have enough work already!

No comments: